It has never been easier to cut, slice, and core pineapple fruit all at once.
Our Pineapple Slicer and Corer allow users to cut and penetrate the pineapple fruit. With its ergo dynamic design and detachable handle, the blades of the Pineapple slicer pierces through the pineapple fruit like butter.
No abrasive skin. No peeling. No chopping. No hassle.
STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: As you turn the handle and practically drill through the fruit, the turning blades will slice and create perfectly, ringed slices of pineapple. Once the blades reach the bottom, they will act as a platform to raise the pineapple fruit directly out of its shell. Once the pineapple is out of its shell, simply press on the detachable button latch at the top of the hilt to release the pineapple fruit.
EASY TO USE: Just cut the top off your pineapple, pierce the Pineapple Slicer and corer from the top, and give it a turn. Once you’re done take out the slicer and you’re left with aesthetically pleasing slices of pineapple the entire family can enjoy!
- Industrial grade stainless steel blades cut through pineapple easily and efficiently
- Cuts perfectly round spiral slices of pineapple that are fun to eat and share
- Simple to use, users, can just turn the handle upon puncturing pineapple until blades reach the bottom
- Saves a ton of time from having to chop, skin, and peel the pineapple
- Dual Usage: Prepares pineapple fruit into shareable pieces, while also leaving a hollowed shell that can be reused for Hawaiian pineapple fried rice, Hawaiian pineapple cocktails, or any other specialty beverage and dessert utilizing hollowed pineapple shell.
- Ringed slices of pineapple are perfect for Pineapple Upside-down cake and any other recipe utilizing fresh pineapple fruit
- NO ABRASIVE SKIN: The pineapple blades are measured at the perfect radius to cut through pineapple fruit without incurring abrasive skin tags on the outer ring.
- Easy to clean and assemble: Pineapple slicer and corer attach and comes apart easily. The tube can be cleaned out with water and soap.
- No knives or peelers are needed. Just a butter knife to cut the top of pineapple head.
The quality of the handle is so-so, but with its appointment copes.
Great thing. Worth your money.
I did my job. I hope that will last a long time.
Goods priishov reception and non-school. Mi got caught with the vicoras, and he went to the reception. I did not recommend it, I recommend it.